Buy Potassium Cyanide Online
Buy Potassium Cyanide Online. Cyanide is a rapidly acting, potentially deadly chemical that can exist in various forms.
- Cyanide can be a colorless gas, such as hydrogen cyanide (HCN) or cyanogen chloride (CNCl), or a crystal form such as sodium cyanide (NaCN) or potassium cyanide (KCN).
- Cyanide sometimes is described as having a “bitter almond” smell, but it does not always give off an odor, and not everyone can detect this odor.
- Cyanide is also known by the military designations AC (for hydrogen cyanide) and CK (for cyanogen chloride).
Where cyanide is found and how it is used/Buy Potassium Cyanide Online
- Cyanide is released from natural substances in some foods and in certain plants such as cassava, lima beans and almonds. Pits and seeds of common fruits, such as apricots, apples, and peaches, may have substantial amounts of chemicals which are metabolized to cyanide. The edible parts of these plants contain much lower amounts of these chemicals.
- Cyanide is contained in cigarette smoke and the combustion products of synthetic materials such as plastics. Combustion products are substances given off when things burn.
- In manufacturing, cyanide is used to make paper, textiles, and plastics. It is present in the chemicals used to develop photographs. Cyanide salts are used in metallurgy for electroplating, metal cleaning, and removing gold from its ore. Cyanide gas is used to exterminate pests and vermin in ships and buildings.
- If accidentally swallowed, chemicals found in acetonitrile-based products that are used to remove artificial nails can produce cyanide when metabolized by the body.
- Hydrogen cyanide, under the name Zyklon B, was used as a genocidal agent by the Germans in World War II.
- Reports have indicated that during the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s, hydrogen cyanide gas may have been used along with other chemical agents against the inhabitants of the Kurdish city of Halabja in northern Iraq.
How you could be exposed to cyanide
- You could be exposed to cyanide by breathing air, drinking water, eating food, or touching soil that contains cyanide.
- Cyanide enters water, soil, or air as a result of both natural processes and industrial activities. When present in air, it is usually in the form of gaseous hydrogen cyanide.
- Smoking cigarettes is probably one of the major sources of cyanide exposure for people who do not work in cyanide-related industries.
How Potassium cyanide works
- The extent of poisoning caused by cyanide depends on the amount of cyanide a person is exposed to, the route of exposure, and the length of time that a person is exposed.
- Breathing cyanide gas causes the most harm, but swallowing cyanide can be toxic as well.
- Cyanide gas is most dangerous in enclosed places where the gas will be trapped.
- Cyanide gas evaporates and disperses quickly in open spaces, making it less harmful outdoors.
- Cyanide gas is less dense than air; so it will rise.
- Cyanide prevents the cells of the body from using oxygen. When this happens, the cells die.
- Cyanide is more harmful to the heart and brain than to other organs because the heart and brain use a lot of oxygen.
Immediate signs and symptoms of exposure to cyanide/
Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills Online
- People exposed to a small amount of cyanide by breathing it, absorbing it through their skin, or eating foods that contain it may have some or all of the following signs and symptoms within minutes: order Potassium Cyanide Pills Online UK
- Nausea and vomiting
- Rapid breathing
- Rapid heart rate
- Exposure to a large amount of cyanide by any route may cause these other health effects as well:
- Loss of consciousness
- Low blood pressure
- Lung injury
- Respiratory failure leading to death
- Slow heart rate
- Showing these signs and symptoms does not necessarily mean that a person has been exposed to cyanide.
Long-term health effects of Potassium cyanide/Buy Potassium Cyanide Online
Survivors of serious cyanide poisoning may develop heart, brain and nerve damage.
This is a highly toxic chemical, and coming into contact with it could have fatal consequences.
Here are 10 quick facts on potassium cyanide: where to Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills Online Canada
- This is a very poisonous crystalline substance which is often used in the mining industry and for electroplating.
- Potassium cyanide is also used in photographic processing and as an insecticide.
- It is also found in pesticides, toilet bowl cleaner, acetone, bleaching solutions, gasoline and hair straighteners.
- Potassium cyanide can kill you if it is swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
- This inorganic compound is soluble in water and looks like sugar. To some people it has a taste like bitter almonds.
- The lethal dose of potassium cyanide is between 200 – 300mg.
- Potassium cyanide can kill you in a matter of seconds – hence its popularity as a ‘suicide pill’ during World War II among convicted war criminals. It is what over 900 of the followers of Jim Jones drank in Jonestown, Guyana, in order to commit mass suicide.
- It binds to the haemoglobin in your blood, stopping oxygen from being transported in your body. Death is by asphyxiation.
- A small dose of potassium cyanide will cause extreme headaches, nausea and vertigo.
- If you suspect someone has been exposed to potassium cyanide, call for emergency medical help immediately
- order Potassium Cyanide Online, delivery discreet and fast within 24 hours for USA and 2-3 days international with money refundable with 30 days